Hawka restaurant is our Asian inspired restaurant highlighting cuisines from Tokyo, Bangkok, Mumbai and Hong Kong...Stylish street food in a bright contemporary setting in a five star environment is Hawka's identity. Open for dinner
Pearl features cuisine from the Pearl River Delta Region of China. Dine in the room or choose one of 9 private rooms for a more personal experience for that special occassion. Open for lunch and dinner
City Wall Bistro
City Wall Bistro is the all day dining restaurant offering western cuisine that has something for everyone.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
The Lounge is an impressive two story high open bar with nine large stone columns, comfortable cluster seating with subtle live music for that pre-dinner cocktail or afternoon tea with friends.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Provincia has Italian roots in an upbeat venue where you can get a great pizza, pasta or a variety of tapas style appetizers to share. Open for dinner
Java+ is a bright airy eatery to grab a quick latte and croissant early morning or a gourmet sandwich for lunch. Java+ also will offer flower arrangements, a selection of pastries and chocolates to take with you.Open for breakfast and lunch
When every detail must be perfect, you can count on our advanced facilities and expert meeting professionals to deliver a productive and successful outcome.
- Comprehensive meeting facilities complemented by expert catering and audiovisual resources
- Business center with the services of copy, facsimile, printing, shipping, equipment rental, and etc.
- The Executive Lounge is a VIP service available to guests staying on the Executive floors.
Meeting Space Highlights
- 22 meeting rooms
- 43,056 sq ft of total meeting space
- Largest meeting room is Grand Ballroom with maximum meeting space of 13,132 sq ft and maximum seating capacity of 1,118