The hotel is located at the intersection of North Jie Fang Road and Liu Hua Road which is one of the key commercial and financial district in Guangzhou. The Chinese Export Commodities (Liuhua) Complex is situated opposite to the hotel and sightseeing spots such as Nan Yue Emperor's Tomb Museum, Yue Xiu Hill and Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Memorial Hall are all very close by the hotel. The hotel is just a stone's throw away from the Yuexiu Park Metro Station and with easy access to Pazhou CIEF Complex and Guangzhou East Railway Station(by Metro), and only thirty-five minutes drive from Baiyun International Airport.
- 35 kms to the airport (baiyun)
- 280 kms to the airport (hong kong)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (yue xiu gong yuan)
- 9 km to the nearest station (guangzhou east railway station)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 22 km to the nearest fair site (pazhou complex)