Mövenpick Hotel Saigon is well known for its international and specialised cuisine. The dining options include:
- Café Saigon - the all-day dining and buffet restaurant with live cooking stations. A la carte menus are also available throughout the operating hours.
- Nishimura Japanese restaurant - temporarily closed for refurbishment
- The Lotus Court Chinese restaurant - Savour fine cantonese cuisine and Dim Sum prepared by master Chef from Hong Kong. Three private rooms are available.
- OJ’s Cafe lounge and take-away
- Mulligan's Irish Pub - the perfect place to relax
- The Sundeck outdoor poolside bar on the third floor
An outdoor swimming pool and a spacious, well-equipped gym – all the right facilities for wellness and relaxation. The Qi Spa, concealed in a thriving, hidden quarter adjoining an outdoor pool and terrace, lives up to its "resort spa in the city" description.
Club 21 Casino
The newest electronic games room in Ho Chi Minh City housing comprehensive state-of-the-art gaming machines. Seating 102 persons at one time, it houses the latest slot, roulette, black jack and horseracing machines. The Casino is located off the lobby area and is open seven days a week from 11.00 am - 4.00 am.
We have a dedicated Meet and Dine team to make things happen for you so you can deliver your event with flair and style. Apart from the Grand Ballroom, we also have one function room and three boardrooms to suit your every requirement.