Ideally nestled in Mongkok area, The Oriental Lander Hotel can be reached by a 45 minutes drive from the Hong Kong International Airport. Adjacent to the Nathan Road, the hotel is within easy access to the local traffic network including the Mass Transit Railway and the bus network, towards both business centres and tourist attractions in Hong Kong.
The Oriental Lander Hotel offers either coach or limousine service. Simply mark your preference when you make the accommodation reservation and the arrangement will be ready for you.
• By Airport Express Line :
From Hong Kong Airport station (Please approach Airport Express Line counter at Arrival Hall A or B, Airport) to Kowloon station, it takes approximately 20-25 minutes traveling time, then take the taxi from Kowloon station to our Hotel, it takes approximately 15 minutes traveling time.
• By Airport Shuttle Bus :
Please contact Hotelink B01 counter at Arrival Hall B, Airport for the service to our Hotel. It takes approximately 1 hour traveling time.
• By Taxi :
From Ground Transportation Centre, Airport to our Hotel, it takes approximately 40 minutes traveling time.
- Heritage conservation Lui Government House - the hotel next to
- the subject of computer malls - traveling by taxi about 15 minutes
- Ladies - walk about 15 minutes
- Flower Market - about 8 minutes walk
- electrical appliances Street - walk about 15 minutes
- West Kowloon Cultural District - by taxi about 15 minutes journey
- busy Nathan Road, Mong Kok - about 5 minutes walk