Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek Kuala Lumpur welcomes travellers with quality accommodation and friendly service in Kuala Lumpur, close to city attractions such as Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Museum Telekom and St Mary Church.
Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek serves breakfast each morning to start the day for guests. For lunch and dinner, guests may visit any of the nearby fine dining restaurants such as The Ship, Asian Heritage Row, Yut Kee Hainanese Coffee House, Bijan Bar & Restaurant, Hard Rock Cafe, TGI Friday, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Burger King.
Facilities and services that cater to all:
- 24-hour reception and security
- Daily housekeeping services
- Lift/elevator access to floors
- Citin Cafe (Open from 7.00am to 9.00pm)
- Breakfast hours (7.30am to 10.30am)
- Room service (Operating hours: 7.00am to 9.00pm)
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Free Internet access available from the café
- Free WiFi access from the café and guestroom
- Accepted credit cards (Visa and Mastercard only)