It is strategically located in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, nestles along the tree-lined Jalan Raja Laut has easy access to the Kuala Lumput's lively commercial, entertainment and shopping district. Cross the street and hop on board the star Light Rail Transit (Star LRT) can get connected to the rest of the city from Ampany Star Point and Sri Petaling to Sentul Timur. And just five minute drive up Jalan Raja Laut is the Putra World Trade Centre, KL's premier convention and exhibition centre.
Location of Quality Hotel City Centre in Kuala Lumpur is convenient and makes it easier for you to explore the fascinating city. Quality Hotel City Centre in Kuala Lumpur is one of the most popular 3 Star Hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Location of Quality Hotel City Centre in Kuala Lumpur is strategic at the heart of the business and shopping districts beside the Gombak River along Jalan Raja Laut and new Light Rail Transit station. One of the finest Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, this hotel gives close proximity to various shopping complexes, restaurants and night spots.
- Strategically Located in the heart of the city and near Kuala Lumpur's premier meeting and convention venue, Putra World Trade Centre.
- Within walking distance to the City's shopping & entertainment area. (i.e Sogo, Maju Junction & Little India).
- Easy access to Kuala Lumpur's Business and Commercial districts.
- Within walking distance to Light Rail Transit (LRT), Monorail and KTM Commuter Station.
- Only 10 minutes drive to Kuala Lumpur Central and 45 minutes drive (72km) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
Nearby Attractions of Quality Hotel City Centre in Kuala Lumpur
Location of Quality Hotel City Centre at Kuala Lumpur includes several points of interest nearby which are worth a visit.
Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque
Location of Quality Hotel City Centre of Kuala Lumpur is near this mosque. Popularly known as the Blue Mosque, this mosque, with a three level structure, is one of the largest mosques in Southeast Asia. It has a capacity to accommodate 24,000 worshippers at one time. It is famous for having the world's tallest minarets and the biggest dome.
- Location: Central
- 1 kms to city centre
- 78 kms to the nearest airport (kuala lumpur)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (lrt - within walking distance)
- 2 km to the nearest station (keretapi tanah malayu)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 2 km to the nearest fair site (pwtc)