The hotel is located in the heart of the fashionable Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and opened its doors in September 2006. Minutes walk from Gloucester Road underground station and a short bus ride to fashionable Knightsbridge with its famous stores Harrods and Harvey Nichols, the hotel is conveniently located for visiting major tourist attractions such as the Royal Albert Hall and The Natural History Museum.
- 21 kms to the nearest airport (heathrow)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (earl's court)
- 3 km to the nearest station (victoria)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 1 km to the nearest fair site (earl's court & olympia)