The Cullen Arts hotel is the first of it's kind in Melbourne and is located opposite the Prahan markets in the heart of commercial road with the shopping, bars and restaurants at your door. Tram stops right at the front and it is within walking distance to popular Chapel street and Greville street. Melbourne city centre is 5 km and Tullamarine airport is approximately 30 minutes drive. The Cullen is named after Adam Cullen. Often described in his early days as the "enfant terrible" of the art world, Adam Cullen has made a name for himself as one of Australia's most exciting contemporary artists.
- 4 kms to city centre
- 24 kms to the airport (tullamarine)
- 58 kms to the airport (avalon)
- Close to the station (prahran train station)
- 6 km to the nearest fair site (mel convention & exhb centre)
- 3 km to the nearest beach