Located in the Marais, one of the oldest and now most vibrant neighbourhoods in Paris, this family-friendly city hotel offers easy access to prestigious museums such as the Picasso Museum and the Louvre as well as the most sought-after designer boutiques. Guests can admire the historic mansions that line the Place des Vosges and the cosmopolitan crowds at the Bastille. The nearest public transport is only 100 m from the hotel. It is about 27 km from Charles De Gaulle International Airport and about 18 km from Orly International Airport.
Nestled in the Marais, the historical heart of Paris, this charming hotel is only a few steps away from the Georges Pompidou Museum, the prestigious Place des Vosges with its shops and galleries and the Opera Bastille.
- 25 kms to the airport (charles de gaulle)
- 18 kms to the airport (orly)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (chemin vert)
- 3 km to the nearest station (gare de lyon)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 20 km to the nearest fair site (parc des expositions de paris)