The resort has a well-earned reputation as the perfect hideaway playing host to honeymooners and holidaymakers. With a setting of spectacular natural beauty and the option of enjoying the extensive resort activities or simply relaxing in a secluded spot found on one of the surrounding islands and beaches. No cars? Not even roads! Peace and tranquillity can be found.
- Traditional Thai Massage by the beach.
- Snorkeling & canoeing are available complimentary.
- Deep-sea fishing is available with a local guide either from long-tail boat or speedboat. Bring your prize catch back to the restaurant when you return and we will cook it for you free.
- Resort has a 5-star PADI Dive Centre. Diving is available for both beginners and advanced, and lessons are conducted in the swimming pool before you go to the open sea.
- Island hopping boat trips - Maya Bay is a stunning location, made famous by the blockbuster movie THE BEACH with Leonardo Di Caprio. Monolithic limestone cliffs surround the entire bay and it will be one of the most memorable images of your visit to Phi Phi Island.
- Learn the art of Thai cooking at specialty classes
- Wine & dine options: Picnic hampers / Private dinner on the beachfront / Sunset Satay Bar located on our hilltop lookout / Cha Bah seafood restaurant has a beautiful beachfront setting where you will hear the sound of the sea and enjoy the sand between your toes as you dine.
- Thai & western wedding celebrations.
Beach & Swimming
The resort fronts onto 500 meters of white sandy beach suitable for swimming with beautiful corals and marine life. The resort also offers a fresh water free form adults pool, a children bay pool and an adjoining Jacuzzi pool.
A Children's bay pool is available and baby cots, interphones & baby sittlers can be arranged.
Light free flowing clothes are recommeded in tropical climates.
A registered nurse is available at the resort 24 hours per day for any minor medical requirements. A small hospital facility is also available at Tonsai Bay. there are excellent international facilities in Phuket if required. In the event of an emergency a speed boat can be arranged from the resort. In tropical locations, sun block and insect repellant are both recommended for your comfort.
Internet and email access is available 24 hours at the resort lobby.
A comprehensive range of traditional Thai Asian & Western treatments are available at the sea-side Sala Thai or in the privacy of the spa.
The resort boutique offers a wide range of gifts artifacts and souvenirs reading materials, basic pharmacy items, snack food and beverages. The main township of Tonsai Bay has a wide variety of small shops. bars and restaurants and is approximately 30 minutes by long tail boat from the resort.
The nearby islands and beaches offer opportunities for scuba diving, snorkeling, picnics and sightseeing. The resort offers a wide choice of excursions either individually or as part of a small group.
Great snorkeling, canoeing, windsurfing & fishing are available. In addition to a 5 star PADI diving center.
Palm Ngurn meeting room provides a multi-purpose venue for small meetings or incentive groups, with full dedicated meeting support service including audio-visual requirements.
- 80 Bungalows
- 24 Hour Reception
- Gift Shop/ Boutique
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Male & Female sauna
- Traditional Thai Massage by the beach
- Snorkelling, Windsufing,Canoe (equipment free)
- Television & Reading Room
- Baby Sitting Service
- Valet Laundry
- Water Sport Center
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Tour Desk
- Foreign Exchange Service
Hotel Amenities and Services at Holiday Inn Resort in Phi Phi Island
Dry cleaning and laundry, cocktail lounge, nursery, baggage handling are some of the hotel amenities that you find at Holiday Inn Resort in Phi Phi Island. You can also indulge into massage, sauna, water sports, outdoor pool and all that. Tai Rom Prao Restaurant and Cha Bah Seafood Restaurant are fabulous restaurants at Holiday Inn Resort in Phi Phi Island that cater the finest cuisines that you havent come across. Thai, Chinese and European as well as seafood delicacies are served at these restaurants. Mong Thalay Bar and Sunset Satay Bar are also to be found at Holiday Inn Resort in Phi Phi Island.
Hotel Amenities and Services at Holiday Inn Resort in Phi Phi Island are wide ranging. Sports and recreation options are also abundant, thanks to the massage, sauna, outdoor pool, water sports that comes your way at this hotel. Tai Rom Prao Restaurant sports a fine ambiance with the terrace under the palms. It also dishes out excellent Thai, Chinese and European delicacies, much o your pleasant surprise. Cha Bah Seafood Restaurant is the other restaurant on the beachfront that almost has everything in the offering C from fresh seafood to wood fired pizzas. Mong Thalay Bar and Sunset Satay Bar are the other spots that await your discovery.
Hotel Amenities and Services at Holiday Inn Resort in Phi Phi Island are certainly worth its weight in gold.