Marina Bay Sands is located at Bayfront MRT Station and steps from the lively Central Business District.
MRT & Public Buses
The new public bus routes reach many of the major MRT stations in Singapore, making it easier for the public to reach Marina Bay Sands.
Circle Line (by foot): Exit at Promenade MRT Station and take a 10-minute walk from the station to Bayfront Avenue via the pedestrian footpath adjacent to the public road.
Circle Line (by bus): Exit at Promenade MRT Station and board the public buses (SBS 133, SBS 97, SBS 97e, SMRT 106) from bus stop along Temasek Ave outside the station.
North South Line: Exit at Marina Bay MRT Station and board the public buses (SBS 133, SBS 97, SBS 97e, SMRT 106) from the bus stop outside the station.
- SBS 97/97e: Jurong East to Marina Square (loop)
- SBS 133/133M: Ang Mo Kio Interchange to The Esplanade, Raffles Avenue (loop)
- SBS 502: Pioneer Road North to Marina Square (loop)
- SBS 518: Pasir Ris to Suntec City (loop)
- SMRT 106: Bukit Batok Interchange to Marina Centre Terminal