The hotel is located in the city centre, with convenient transportation links close to the business area with its shopping facilities. The Ambassador is the first international, 5-star hotel established in Taiwan. The hotel is a few minutes' walk away from the nearest Metro station, 10 minutes by car to the railway station and only a 15-minute drive to Sung Shang Airport (Taipei domestic airport). The hotel is surrounded by popular tourist attractions, including the Fine Arts Museum, Shih Lin night market, Shih Meg Ding, National Palace Museum, and offers easy access to Yang-Min Mountain National Park.
- 45 kms to the airport (taoyuan international airport)
- 5 kms to the airport (sung shan)
- 3 minute walk to the nearest metro station (shuang lien station)
- 3 km to the nearest station (taipei railway station)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 7 km to the nearest fair site (world trade centre)