The hotel is located in the centre of Metropolitan Tokyo, Aksaka, one of the most congested business districts in Tokyo. On the other hand, a green area of Imperial Family residence and State Guest House (Geihinkan) is on the opposite side of the street. Canadian Embassy and Cambodian Embassy are also near by. It takes only 5 minutes walk from the nearest Akasaka-Mitsuke subway station on Giza/Marunouchi Line. From the station, it is easy access to many of major areas in Tokyo such as Ginza, Shimbashi, Aoyama, Harajuku, Shibuya,Shijnkuku Ikebukuro and Tokyo station.
- 60 kms to the airport (narita)
- 12 kms to the airport (haneda)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (akasaka-mitsuke)
- 2 km to the nearest station (yotsuya)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 4 km to the nearest fair site (international forum)