Hotel Okura is very popular and this hotel sees many tourists flocking here from various parts of the city. The Hotel Okura is extremely popular with all tourists and the popularity of the hotel has always been on a rise because of the numerous facilities here. The Hotel Okura is extremely popular and the popularity of the hotel is based on many reasons.
The Hotel Okura is located in the center of Tokyo and very close to the streets of the American Embassy and happens to be at a distance from the main center for business in Tokyo and of course the near by places like the Kasumigaseki, Roppongi, Ginza, Akasaka and many other places in Tokyo. The hotel is really very popular with all tourists as the hotel is within the convenient reach of all tourists as the place gives easy access to all tourist attractions and other places of interest.
Tourist Attractions and other Places of interest:
There are many tourist attractions in Tokyo and the attractions are all located near the hotel like the following:
- The Imperial Palace is a very popular tourist place in Tokyo and the place is within the easy access of the hotel.
- Ginza is a very popular place and is strewn with famous departmental shops and stores and the place sells many designer labels.
- Tokyo National Museum is a very important tourist destination in Tokyo and tourists come here to visit the Japanese art in the world
There are many other important places in Tokyo which also deserve mention.
One can reach the Hotel Okura from any part of the city as the hotel is located in a very central area. Tourists can come here either by flight or the airport limousine bus and the subway, rail and taxi.
Address:Hotel Okura Tokyo 2-10-4 Toranomon Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0001 Japan
Come to Hotel Okura Tokyo and have a splendid time here.
The hotel is set in the heart of Tokyo, next door to the American Embassy and is just a few minutes walk to the nearest subway station. A perfect location for both business and sight-seeing. It takes 5 minutes walk from Exit 3, Toranomon station on subway Ginza Line or Exit 4b, Kamiyacho station on subway Hibiya Line. By car, it takes 15 minutes from JR Tokyo station, the terminal of all bullet trains. In addition, Airport Shuttle bus to/from Narita International Airport stops at this hotel everyday.
- Location: AKASAKA/ROPPONGI
- 65 kms to the airport (narita)
- 15 kms to the airport (haneda)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (toranomon / kamiyacho stations)
- 2 km to the nearest station (jr shimbashi station)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 2 km to the nearest fair site (tokyo international forum)