The hotel is located in the heart of Asakusa, one of the oldest and most charming areas in Tokyo, which is well known for Sensoji (the Asakusa Cannon Temple) and Nakamise shopping Arcade. It is within few minutes walk from the entrance A1 of Asakusa Station on Tsukuba Express which leads directly to Tsukuba Science City in approximately 40 minutes. Tawaramachi Subway Station on Ginza Line, Asakusa Subway Station on Toei Asakusa Line and Asakusa Station on Tobu Line are all within walking distance from the hotel and they provide easy access to major sightseeing spots in other parts of Tokyo. Form Narita International Airport, take Keisei Skyliner to Ueno Station, then it takes approximately 10 minutes by taxi.
- 70 kms to the airport (narita)
- 23 kms to the airport (haneda)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (tsukuba express asakusa)
- 3 km to the nearest station (jr ueno station)
- 25 km to the nearest fair site (tokyo big sight)