The ryokan is located in the heart of Asakusa, one of the oldest and most charming areas of Tokyo. It is also in short minutes walk distance from the best sightseeing spots such as Sensoji (the Asakusa Kannon Temple) and Nakamise shopping arcade. From Narita International Airport, it is 1 hour ride on Keisei Line to JR Ueno station. It is 5-minute by taxi from JR Ueno train station to the hotel. Otherwise, to the hotel, it takes 2 minutes by walk from Asakusa Station on Tsukuba Express.
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 11 km to the nearest fair site (tokyo international forum)
- 65 kms to the airport (narita)
- 25 kms to the airport (haneda)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (asakusa(tsukuba express))
- 2 km to the nearest station (jr uguisudani)