The hotel is located just 3 minutes walk from the north exit of JR Kinshicho Station. From Narita International Airport, it takes about 70 minutes by airport limousine stopping in front of the hotel. Alternatively, take JR Narita Express Train to Tokyo Terminal Station and then change there to JR Sobu Line to get JR Kinshicho Station. The hotel has easy access to major districts, such as Shinjuku, Akihabara, and Ginza. Ryogoku is just one stop by train, where the sumo stadium, sumo stables, Chanko (sumo wrestler food) restaurants and other sumo related sights could be found.
- 4 kms to city centre
- 60 kms to the airport (narita)
- 40 kms to the airport (haneda)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (kinshicho)
- Close to the station (kinshicho)
- 3 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 20 km to the nearest fair site (tokyo big sight)