The Khyber Pass is a mountainous region peopled by hardy nomadic Pathans. In keeping with their nomadic lifestyle, simplicity is the essence of their cuisine.
The secret of Pathan cooking lies in the excellent quality of the meat and the chicken, and just a light touch of spices.
The food is cooked in a "tandoor," a hollow, barrel-shaped clay oven which is indispensible, and perfectly suited to nomadic needs. The kaboob is the epitome of the Pathan cuisine.
To convey an impression of the distinctive flavor by mere words alone is difficult as it is to describe the spirit of the East. We invite you to taste the meal with a range of Tandoori Breads. Pathan food also contains a variety of vegetarian cuisine.
Business Center: Our fully equipped business centers offer the following services: e-mail, internet, personal computers, photocopying, fax, airline ticket re-confirmation and secretarial services.
- 24 hour Security
- 24 hour Reception & bell service
- 24 hour Room service.
- Guest Relation Services
- Travel Desk.
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- Express Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Safety Deposits locker
- Complimentary Covered Car Park.
- High Speed Internet access in Rooms
- Rooftop Swimming pool.
- Secretarial Assistance
- Foreign Exchange
- Baby sitting upon request.
- Doctors on call
- LCD TV with International satellite channels in each room.
- Daily news paper upon request.