Restaurant & Entertainment: Treat your palate to succulent delights at Jumeirah Mina A Salam uniquely offering alfresco dining from extensive terraces overlooking the tranquil harbour and waterways in all five restaurants and bars. From 'New' Chinese at Zheng He's to Ocean dining in The Wharf - dine and relax while time stands still amidst harbourside settings and an ambience which is authentically Arabian.
Zheng He offers 'New' Chinese dishes with stylish presentation. Al Muna is an all day dining option serving international cuisine with regional flavors. The Nakhuda Bar is an excellent wine bar with stunning harbor side view. Al Samar Lounge is the lobby lounge where you can enjoy your afternoon tea. Head for the Bahri Bar for Arabian tapas and innovative cocktails. Shimmers offers cool drinks and light snacks.
- Premium Leisure Club
- Elevated pool with large terraces
- 1 km private beach
- The Quay Healthclub (3000 sq. mts)
- 5 floodlit tennis courts
- Extensive water sports
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with 75 boutique shops and 23 bars and restaurants
- Six Senses Spa offering European and Asian therapies in 28 private treatment rooms
- Madinat Theatre, a 432-seat multi-functional venue
- Souk Amphitheatre, a 1000 seat outdoor venue
The Six Senses Spa at Jumeirah Mina A Salam is where the Senses are treated to an experience of lasting impression, a place of healing in a city of water-bound delights. Sanctuaries of serene care - Six Senses Spas are located in some of the world's most beautiful destinations. Guests are treated to an experience designed to touch the inner person. Rejuvenation, relaxation and beautification are achieved through treatments which relieve the pressure of everyday life and redress the body's natural equilibrium.
Banqueting & Meeting Facilities
- Conference and banqueting facilities in stunning rooms with dedicated staff
- Main Ballroom 515 sq. mts, Junior Ballroom 153 sq. mts
- Club Executive facilities and Club Executive Lounge
- Extensive resort facilities boasting outstanding multimedia equipment
- Madinat Arena (Multi Purpose Venue for up to 4550 people)
- Fort Island (Outdoor Function Venue)
- Madinat Conference Hall (3600 sq. mts with a seating capacity of 1800 people)
Hotel Amenities and Services at Jumeirah Mina A Salam Hotel in Dubai are simply great as they offer you everything you are looking for on an exotic holiday. Jumeirah Mina A Salam Hotel in Dubai is an elegant hotel with stylish Arabian motif. The Location of Jumeirah Mina A Salam Hotel in Dubai is on the shores of the Arabian Gulf. One of the finest among the Hotels in Dubai in UAE, this hotel offers premium class service to its guests.
The hotel also offers you some complementary Hotel Amenities and Services at Jumeirah Mina A Salam Hotel in Dubai that include restaurant, bar, café, well equipped business center, health club, indoor lap pool. Other facilities include water sports, Talise Spa, the Sinbad's Kids club, Talise, a shopping arcade, airport pick-up and drop-off, car rental, city transfers, doctor on call, dry cleaning and laundry.