Open for all-day dining, The Academy is The Address Montgomerie Dubai’s sports-themed restaurant and lounge area serving modern pub-style fare and located in the Academy building. In addition to indoor and alfresco dining options, The Academy also boasts a Majlis area which is ideal for a quick coffee or tea, light refreshments and informal meetings. The Academy screens all major international sporting events on 3 wall-mounted plasma televisions.
As a hotel guest wishing to enjoy the ultimate cigar-lounge experience, a visit to Monty Cristo’s is a must. Boasting a selection of some of the world’s finest cigars and single malts, the atmosphere at Monty Cristo’s exudes warmth and indulgence. Guests can enjoy a sociable game of billiards or simply unwind in one of the oversized leather armchairs. An impressive selection of cocktails, appetizers and tapas make Monty Cristo’s the perfect choice for a pre-dinner aperitif or an after-dinner get together.
Bunkers Restaurant is accessible directly off The Address Montgomerie Dubai’s Championship golf course. With sweeping views overlooking the 18th hole and putting green, Bunkers is a golfer’s dream – just the right spot to enjoy a quick meal without having to change out of your spikes! The food is a modern take on traditional pub fare complimented by a variety of beverages served from the distinctive half-moon shaped bar.
Elegance, sophistication and style are the hallmarks of Nineteen, The Address Montgomerie Dubai’s award winning international restaurant and lounge. With an outdoor terrace providing breathtaking views over the 18th hole of the Championship golf course, Nineteen offers guests the very best in sophisticated cuisine, service and atmosphere. Dark wood-paneled walls, tables and chocolate brown marble floors are contrasted by white ceilings and an abundance of natural light. Splashes of red are seen in the dining chairs and smaller decorative pieces to punctuate the fusion element of the cuisine and to truly prepare diners for a contemporary and tantalizing feast, rather than the usual golf club grub.
SPA. The Address, Montgomerie, Dubai features an Angsana Spa to further complement its Clubhouse facilities. The Angsana Spa offers 6 treatments rooms and a comprehensive menu of treatments and therapies, placing special emphasis on the use of natural ingredients such as native flowers, fruits, herbs, spices and plants. It employs the use of aromatherapy, the therapeutic sense of touch, and a fusion of techniques from the East and West to refresh and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. The dedicated spa therapists undergo professional training at the Banyan Tree Spa Academy located in Phuket, Thailand.
MEET. The state-of-the-art 115 sq m meeting room with LCD televisions, data projector, and balcony access with golf course views, capable of accommodating 45 U-shape, 80 guests banquet style and 100 guests for a cocktail reception is ideal for corporate events. The Academy restaurant, offering seating for up to 60 guests banquet style and 75 guests for a cocktail reception can be used for more intimate gatherings.
GOLF. The golf course at The Address Montgomerie Dubai is managed by Troon Golf and designed by Colin Montgomerie in association with Desmond Muirhead. It is an 18 hole, par 72 Championship course featuring unique characteristics such as a hand-shaped bunker on hole 17, a mammoth 656 yard 18th hole, as well as 81 bunkers and 14 lakes.
The course offers 4 grades of tees from Black Pearl which reaches 7,396 yards, to Sapphire at 6,720 yards, Emerald at 6,152 yards and Ruby at 5,394 yards, allowing for games of varying levels to be enjoyed. The course features "419" Bermuda grass fairways and its greens are knitted with Tift Eagle ultradwarf Bermuda grass allowing for a perfect green.
- A dramatic 265 acre, 7,396 yard links-style 18-hole Championship golf course managed by Troon Golf and designed by 8 time European
- Order Of Merit winner and Ryder Cup star Colin Montgomerie in association with Desmond Muirhead
- A Clubhouse embodying style and contemporary design
- 21 luxurious guest suites of varying configurations
- 4 international food and beverage outlets
- An Angsana Spa offering a comprehensive menu of wellness treatments
- 2 golf shops stocking an extensive range of apparel, hardware and golf souvenirs
- Vast locker room facilities including a plunge pool and steam room
- A state-of-the art gymnasium
- A magnificent outdoor pool overlooking the 18th green
- Comprehensive practice facilities including a 24 acre long-game practice area, multiple short game practice areas, an indoor swing room featuring the latest in computerized video swing analysis technology
- A 9-hole par 3 floodlit Academy course
- The Academy by Troon Golf tuition facility
- An Academy building servicing the club's excellent practice and learning facilities
- Private airport lounge upon arrival
- Private limousine transfers upon request
- Complimentary airport transportation for all Club and Suite Guests
- Ahlan VIP welcome service at landing for Club and Suite Guests
- 24 hour check-in for Club and Suite guest rooms
- Pre-check-in facility and personalised reception
- 24 hour business lounge
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour lobby lounge service
- Wireless internet throughout the hotel